Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vintage Lighting Options

Below are just a few of the unique vintage lighting options featured at the shop.


This candelabra is stunning. I have seen these used in their traditional formal manner which is always beautiful, but when used unexpectedly, like in a kitchen, it really makes a statement. Consider on a side counter or a desk area in you kitchen. Instant charm! $85

I am so loving this piece. I can see it used in a powder room with its built in sconces, or as a super cool entryway light, perfect with its mirror for last minute vanity checks prior to walking out your door. $68


I call this the "peacock light". The colors are insanely gorgeous. Can you imagine the mood lighting this offers for any room. I am seeing it in a three-season room or on a screened in porch. $160

No comments:

Post a Comment