Friday, September 3, 2010

Unique Antiques

There are so many things to love about antiques. One in particular is knowing you are finding something that is very unique and not mass produced. They are pieces of interest that add character to collections and say something about the collector. I love the whimsical finds that our shop has to offer. I am constantly coming across something new and special!


I love this Indian bust. Imagine this piece in your "man cave" or maybe placed somewhere unexpected like a front entryway on a Victorian marble top table. The contrast would make a great design statement!


This metal train is a work of art and is much larger than it appears here. I would love to see this placed a top a hutch in a dining room to add a masculine touch.

Loving her! Even though I am a sucker for anything angel, this chick is too cool and non angel collectors can appreciate her shear style. She has a counterpart that I am eyeing up for over my mantel.


These guys are just calling out to be purchased for your kitchen cabinet with the glass doors!



No comments:

Post a Comment